Friday, July 6, 2012

Reds Jerseys clothes that I could with a clear conscience serve

Know more than we, In particular, I hope you can help us investigate. I consider these three cases there must be associated
It does not surprise, as early as I expected. Extremely depressed, always want to pull me into the water! I hesitate to even say three times all for the motherland, for the motherland. Song Gongming patiently gave me work, of course, results and Yu Runmei. Chen smiled mysteriously: President Chen Although greeted everyone to eat hot pot, but have just the atmosphere somewhat that.
Fortunately, the days have been micro-light, people do not eat, ready to go back and rest Chen, who does not embarrass me, kindly let me go, of course, what the transcript to be kept confidential and the like, then it is indispensable that the
I have no desire to listen to the eyelids began to fight, really want to sleep!
Pro out, President Chen said: A good book is a saying, not afraid of ghosts knocking at the door. People I did not do,authentic nba jerseys, I'm not afraid to check my face is plain. Suddenly, I remembered I was a person's breath drew heart was very confused. asked Chen not always he deliberately led me to, I think this is Chen dry surprised to find that he solemnly shook his head, said to be sensitive to energy fluctuations happen to hit me.
Well regardless of President Chen said that is true or false, I do not want to go to the thinking, anyway, those who make trouble for me, I definitely take on! So I do not ask, with President Chen and other people leave. Chen politely Yu Runmei send until the the Yurun Mei sent me to the front door, I whispered: Yu Runmei laugh bent eyes, told me that she can detect the strength of the specific function of those who just did not expect this non-specific features can also be detected. Me laugh, if she Qieluo Bo's strength against me that I really do not easy to handle.
When I played back to the hotel, Ye Hongyan quickly from the bed side to ask how I come back so early to the side I put the hot water. Yuehua Jian,Reds Jerseys, she gave me to take the slippers, clothes that I could with a clear conscience serve, and even a I sleep in a sleep eyes failed to see Ye Hongyan, I was suddenly a bit empty this time have been Ye Hongyan follow you around, and suddenly she was gone I fell a little uncomfortable. I took out the phone to beat her phone. When you hear the familiar voice in the phone, I was relieved.
Ye Hongyan said softly: I'm not the origin of the Yi Zheng, head appeared , do not Luanxiang, jumped up and dressed and wash.
As Ye Hongyan said, I'm hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment