Saturday, August 25, 2012

fake oakleys the clan of Izumo

The prince, not a fool, in addition to, and I, to outsiders, he has always been nothing to say!
Me, almost no contact at the prince, what messages are secretly touch the head, explain it wants to, in fact ... I'm out of ideas, but also three or four, but it is the humble few The idea has resulted in a situation today!
Four princes spies in the side of the prince, to inquire, I left a fragrance empire, returned to pick days of the city, for the upcoming World War II, I must make arrangements about the whole thing!
First, I turned off the island of six goals, Fortunately, the island's houses, I no foreign sales, so only the Guards on the island temporarily living, so ...... as long as the transmission spar move one place, everything will be completely solved!
Closed six balls Island later, I clear children, as well as the Purple eight hairpin, Dai children and all the other belongs to me, or my deep feelings and relationships, are transferred to the island for their special kinds of back rolls, and transportable terminals,cheap oakley sunglasses, directly located on the six goals on the island is a special space spar, so that once the emergency things, they can side in an instant return to the six goals Island, away from war and chaos!
Six goals Island, built only two years, but in the huge financial support, the construction speed is exceptionally rapid, one can accommodate 20 million people live in small urban and as a core, and continue to expand outwards.
The city has officially obviously Guards city, and only reached a very high belief degree of Cthulhu, can have a housing here, his family and children, can live here, a good education so that is stability of all the soldiers, but also to ensure the safety of the City Guards!
The other side, two years later, all the Izumo clan have finally successfully passed 20 times the gravity of the test, a history of one of the few people sword division team, do not know anyone ,fake oakleys, was born in this world!
In addition, the clan of Izumo, the four I taught self-hypnosis mad, and understand the deepest, can not be compared to Ann, but also reached alarming levels, not only their strength to break through to Dajian under more mad after, reaching a level above the median Dajian!
These four guys for my pious, is not the language can express, if I tell them, you go to ignition to burn your own, you can become immortal, then they will be excited directly to the pour of the oil themselves, shouted and were burned to death, will never have any accidents!
See them four so faithful to me, I made an exception in that they have signed a master-servant contract, from now on, the four of them is my most loyal under the, no matter where I go, they are silent with behind me.
So far, peace and cheap nfl jerseys wholesale, mad, and the incessant efforts, the Cthulhu teach the people has reached 6 million, and this number is increasing every day, including senior parishioners, has reached nearly 2 million of the terrorist number!
Especially members of the clan of the fast wolf clan, Cat commandos, and Izumo, is standing at the highest level of senior parishioners to become the backbone of Cthulhu taught total combatants

No comments:

Post a Comment