Thursday, August 23, 2012

oakley capacitor where there is any change ah

Strip went.
The purple forest areas, I would obviously feel the surrounding atmosphere has changed, and the outside completely different, surrounded by lurks a great danger at any time there may be a disaster to our body.
The feeling of fear is slowly rising from the heart, and I did not have the slightest fear, but excitement Unfortunately ... The fear now I feel life is threatened, otherwise ... I will be more excited.
Koger said of the powerful World of Warcraft and have not encountered, but ...... the more I go the more it does not feel right, although my vision tells me I walk in a straight line, but my feeling tells me I have been in the vicinity of a circular motion!
Puzzled, looked to the ground, very flat ... and I do not touch the ground, I jump in the trunk forward, so it should not matter and ground.
Since the ground does not matter,oakley capacitor, and what to do with it? Puzzled look at the surrounding trees, as any changes, just a group of purple woods, quietly standing there, without any changes.
Waved and Koger continue marching, not a long walk, in front of the scenery changed again, out of excitement to go, I was disappointed to find, I actually went back to the forest areas outside the core edge.
Standing on top of the tree, I looked around, and purple forest, like a Yuhuan generally around the core zone around the width of the purple forest area about 10 kilometers look, we just turn on the inside foot half a day, but turn out.
Is Jiugong gossip on Earth? Unlikely to be right ... here are not the Peach Blossom Island, where the Bagua Zhen ah not Bagua Zhen, then, what is it?
Gently squatted on top of the tree, I carefully looked at in front of purple forest, and would like to see that in the end they where ghosts, just a woods, why is it so hard to take it?
Determined by looking at a patch of purple in the woods, my eyes burst of fuzzy closer look, everything is still without any changes, I thought to look at flowers the eyes, I found the image of the forest, and I have to note, as if a subtle change!
Carefully looked, trees, or trees, where there is any change ah? Do not know why, I always have a feeling that this piece of forest and just exactly the same, in the end not where, but I can not tell.
Unwilling to give up staring at the piece of forest areas, after a few minutes, in front of me once again of a flower, I restored the sight, I found the purple forest area of ​​the front,basketball shoes for boys, not the same, which is absolutely wrong!
The question now is, although I know they have changed, specifically what happened, I said do not know, after all ... a tree in the woods too much, just occurred changes are not so easy to find out.
Thought a moment, I took the ancient knife, cut off the branches of a thigh thickness, and then draw more than a dozen road mark lines in the above, every tag line correction of a purple trees, if it has changed , these tag line will be the best proof of the
Well marked, I began to wait up after a few minutes in front again burst of fuzzy tension toward the mark I made to see

No comments:

Post a Comment